ACE Cooking with confidence
This activity helps enable a more independent lifestyle by teaching how to select recipes and ingredients and cook them. Each week our members prepare and enjoy a two course meal.
Benefits for members
- Learn a large range of cooking skills
- Learn to shop independently and manage a budget
- Choose from a wide range of recipes
- Learn about nutrition and a balanced diet
- Prepare and enjoy a two-course meal
- Work towards an ASDAN qualification
This takes place in the excellent facilities of the Grange Farm Centre in Chigwell.
“I really enjoy Ace Cookery and have learnt to cook lots of different things. Andrea knows that I am trying to lose weight and makes sure that there is always healthy recipes to choose from.”