ACE Sports and Gardening
This session divides its time between two activities! We have a multi-sport activity suitable for all abilities…
…and a gardening activity teaching a wide range of horticultural skills
Benefits for members
- A range of fun sport sessions including soft rounders, football skills, bowling , badminton, dancing to music and much more
- Have fun and keep fit at the same time
- The Gardening activity teaches horticultural skills such as soil analysis, composting, plant propagation, correct watering, mulching, managing pests and much more
- Staff and Volunteers use the ‘Thrive’ therapeutic approach to gardening
- ASDAN Training and accreditation available.
This takes place on the playing fields and in the community allotment garden, poly tunnel and classrooms at the Grange Farm Centre in Chigwell.
Transport from and to home is available in the local area.
“I like coming to Ace Sports and try all the different sports, it keeps me fit and active. Football is my favourite but really enjoyed playing lawn bowls in the summer.”